Buy MDPV online
Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV, English methylenedioxypyrovalerone) is a psychoactive substance with stimulating properties that acts as an inhibitor of the reuptake of dopamine and norepinephrine. It is a psychoactive drug with stimulant properties. It has been established that MDPV is four times more powerful than the known stimulant methylphenidate and also has a shorter effect. MDPV is not used for medical purposes, but has been sold since 2007 as a legal psychostimulant, is used in research as a chemical compound, and is used by people as a strong stimulant.
Effects of MDPV
- MDPV acts as a stimulant and has similar properties to amphetamine and cocaine. Acute effects may include:
- physical: heart palpitations, increased blood pressure, vasoconstriction, sweating.
- mental: prolongation of wakefulness and excitement, anxiety, an apparent decrease in the need for food and sleep.
- Effects such as tachycardia, hypertension last 3 to 4 hours, mild stimulation last 6 to 8 hours. High doses can cause prolonged panic attacks, in people intolerant of stimulants – psychosis, lack of sleep, hallucinations.
- After using MDPV, there is a post-effect similar to methamphetamine, characterized by depression, lethargy, headache, anxiety, postural hypotension (dizziness and muscle weakness), and in some cases, redness of the eyes, which usually subsides within 4 to 8 hours. Also abdominal pain along with kidney pain.MDPV can also lead to temporary spasm of the chewing muscles and / or grinding of teeth.
Side effects are highly dose dependent. Fatal cases are known in different countries of the world , the cause of death is hyperthermia. There is a known case of hemiplegia .
The active dose is 3-5 mg, and the typical dose is 5-20 mg
- Increased motivation
- Increased empathy
- Increased libido
- Pupil enlargement (at high doses)
- Increased sensitivity to odors
- Dehydration (dry mouth)
- Mood swings
- Increased sensitivity to sounds
- Compression of the jaw muscles
- Mental addiction
- Loss of appetite
- Acute dystonia
- Pressure rise
For more information on the products, click here
For more of our products, click here